As an accredited agency, Integral Fire & Emergency Solutions will guide your company through all necessary steps to become an accredited corporation. Often misunderstood, accreditation is an underestimated tool for corporations to self-govern with respect to Safety Codes Act disciplines.
Accredited corporations save time and money while minimizing business disruption. We will build a Quality Management Plan (QMP) to meet your needs and comply with regulatory requirements.
Our Safety Codes Officers are available to work under your jurisdiction, providing fire inspection services, fire investigations, permits, variances and acceptable solutions.
- Fire Safety Codes guidance through protocols and requirements
- Communication with Safety Codes Council
- Completion and implementation of QMP
- Providing Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) designation for seamless code enforcement
- Establishment of procedures and schedules
- Designation of powers to Safety Codes Officers
- Fire investigation and reporting programs
- Annual QMP audits, filing to Safety Codes Council
- Provide win-win solutions for enhanced safety, compliance and cost efficiency
- Completion and submission to Safety Codes Council
THIRD PARTY LEASES
- Jurisdiction, synergies and compensation
INDUSTRIAL - COMMERCIAL - RESIDENTIAL - INSTITUTIONAL - AERONAUTICAL - NAVAL